Multiple KYC Vendors For Onboarding Success
IDComply provides a simple way for businesses to query multiple vendors for both ID and age verification – allowing banks, payment processors and other transaction-based businesses to easily move from a single vendor of ID and age verification to a multi-vendor model, through one API call.
This process increases the probability that a new user passes their ID and age verification, thanks to IDComply’s ability to frictionlessly failover from one vendor to the next. This means fewer false negatives and an improved user experience, with a higher percentage of genuine users able to quickly onboard.
Streamline Multi-State/Multi-Jurisdiction KYC Compliance
By integrating IDComply into your user onboarding process, operators working in multiple states or jurisdictions can seamlessly manage the patchwork of compliance requirements they face – not only for age and ID verification but also AML Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), PEP/Sanctions Watch List/Adverse Media, child support and other requirements.
IDComply’s API incorporates a compliance engine, where specific state/jurisdictional requirements are tracked and a user’s KYC data is verified, to ensure adherence to these particular stipulations. GeoComply’s unique ability to navigate complex compliance frameworks offloads this burden from the operator by ensuring each state/jurisdiction’s demands are continually monitored, updated and met.
Multi-Vendor Waterfall Process
All-in-One KYC For Regulated Industries
- Improve user verification through a multi-vendor waterfall process
- Capture accurate user data through Digital ID verification
- Fast implementation via a simple API integration
- Future support for GeoGuard’s back office, for easy management
- Fully PCI/CCPA compliant
- Fully customizable – control which KYC vendors are used and the order they are queried
- Flexible – send either all new user requests or only those failing your existing KYC vendor
- No private information captured – IDComply only stores an anonymized applicant ID
- Flag multiple KYC attempts from the same device
- Combine KYC with GeoGuard’s rich geolocation data to enhance chargeback reports
- Lower per transaction KYC costs, through GeoGuard’s bulk-purchasing power
- Enables rapid entry into new markets
Accurate Digital ID Verification
IDComply also addresses another key problem for businesses in that many valid users have a poor experience when manually inputting their KYC data, often requiring subsequent documentation when data entry mistakes are made. Digital ID verification ensures that the onboarding process is more efficient by using automated data collection from a Driver’s License or Passport, eliminating most manual input. Additional fields, such as SSN or other required data, can be included if necessary.
IDComply User Experience
Take ID Picture
Innovative ID and age verification for highly regulated industries.
Contact us today to see how IDComply can address your unique requirements for ID and age verification!