COVID-19’s impact is affecting nearly every part of our daily lives. As millions of consumers migrate their entire lives online – including greater reliance on online banking, digital transactions and e-commerce – cyber criminals are watching, waiting and following the money.
Rates of cyber crime and related fraud are skyrocketing. Cyber criminals pose a constant threat to consumers and the global financial system while also draining law enforcement resources. Sadly, fraudsters are now targeting the government backed stimulus programs to aid the millions now struggling financially due to the pandemic.
Until the necessary steps are taken to mitigate these constantly evolving risks, no corner of the internet is immune. For banks and fintechs, it has never been more important to:
- Bolster cyber fraud defenses and digital fraud prevention
- Invest in innovative tools to enhance digital ID verification and authentication
- Utilize new forms of data to provide greater consumer trust, security, assurance and detect fraud at an earlier stage
Join this upcoming webinar to hear from a range of experts on:
- Emerging criminal trends, typologies and red flags that are indicative of illicit activity online
- Techniques to get in front of the constantly emerging cyber threats and the type of data most critical to law enforcement
- Consumer insights regarding the collection and utilization of modernized data sources known to provide greater trust and security
- The importance of eliminating barriers to utilizing data that’s already proven to be a powerful fraud deterrent
- Why public and private sector coordination and collaboration is essential to prevent unintended consequences from restrictions on using readily available data sources